This Skinny Iced Coffee is the perfect morning pick me up!
Without the added calories :)
I love Paleo. But I must admit… I’m a bonified coffee addict.
As in – there’s no way this girl is starting the day without her coffee!
So instead of opting for the sugar-laden, cream-filled Starbucks Machiatto,
I’ve been whipping up Paleo Iced Coffee treats in my kitchen.
After a bit of testing, I’ve come up with a simple, delicious, 100% Paleo
And it’s only about 40 calories! Win-win. I get my coffee fix.
A sweet, creamy treat. And all clean ingredients.
Plus… it’s a lot cheaper :)
Here’s the Skinny…
- Cold Brew Coffee (Chameleon Cold Brew is my personal favorite.)
- Almond Milk (You can also use coconut milk if you prefer.)
- Fill your glass with about 1 cup of cold brew coffee.
- Pour in half a cup of almond milk.
- Top with a few ice cubes.
- Enjoy :)
- I use Chameleon cold brew concentrated coffee. Which is a lot stronger than your traditional coffee.
- So I use 1/2 cup of coffee and 1 cup of almond milk. Topped with a few ice cubes. Just 3 Ingredients and delish!
- If you want to turn this into more of a "Starbucks" style drink, you can add about 1 cup of ice, 1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut caramel and mix everything in a blender for a delicious iced treat.